By Diana Goehringer, Marco Domenico Santambrogio, João M.P. Cardoso, Koen Bertels
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed convention complaints of the tenth foreign Symposium on Reconfigurable Computing: Architectures, instruments and functions, ARC 2014, held in Vilamoura, Portugal, in April 2014. The sixteen revised complete papers provided including 17 brief papers and six exact consultation papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty seven submissions. the subjects coated are purposes; tools, frameworks and OS for debug, over-clocking, and relocation; reminiscence architectures; methodologies and instruments and architectures.
Read Online or Download Reconfigurable Computing: Architectures, Tools, and Applications: 10th International Symposium, ARC 2014, Vilamoura, Portugal, April 14-16, 2014. Proceedings PDF
Similar algorithms books
Parsing applied sciences are serious about the automated decomposition of advanced constructions into their constituent components, with buildings in formal or common languages as their major, yet definitely no longer their in simple terms, area of program. the focal point of modern Advances in Parsing know-how is on parsing applied sciences for linguistic buildings, however it additionally comprises chapters enthusiastic about parsing or extra dimensional languages.
Anticipatory studying Classifier structures describes the state-of-the-art of anticipatory studying classifier systems-adaptive rule studying platforms that autonomously construct anticipatory environmental versions. An anticipatory version specifies all attainable action-effects in an atmosphere with admire to given events.
This publication constitutes the completely refereed convention lawsuits of the tenth overseas Symposium on Reconfigurable Computing: Architectures, instruments and functions, ARC 2014, held in Vilamoura, Portugal, in April 2014. The sixteen revised complete papers offered including 17 brief papers and six distinctive consultation papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty seven submissions.
- Nonlinear Assignment Problems: Algorithms and Applications
- Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems: 8th International Conference, TACAS 2002 Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2002 Grenoble, France, April 8–12, 2002 Proceedings
- Universal Algebra
- Advances in Algorithms and Computational Techniques in Dynamic Systems Control, Part 1 of 3
- Computer Animation: Algorithms and Techniques (3rd Edition)
- Optimization Techniques for Solving Complex Problems (Wiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing)
Additional resources for Reconfigurable Computing: Architectures, Tools, and Applications: 10th International Symposium, ARC 2014, Vilamoura, Portugal, April 14-16, 2014. Proceedings
IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 31, 469–472 (1985) 7. : Ultra High Performance ECC over NIST Primes on Commercial FPGAs. , Rohatgi, P. ) CHES 2008. LNCS, vol. 5154, pp. 62–78. Springer, Heidelberg (2008) 8. : Elliptic curve cryptosystems. Mathematics of Computation 48, 203–209 (1987) 9. : Selecting Cryptographic Key Sizes. Journal of Cryptology 14(4), 255–293 (2001) 10. : An FPGA elliptic curve cryptographic accelerator over GF(p). In: Irish Signals and Systems Conference (ISSC), pp. 589–594 (2004) 11.
3. 2 Multi-core Architecture A main caveat with the single-core architecture is the slow inversion. In this work we augment the previously described core design with a dedicated inverter circuit and share it among several cores for an optimal cost-performance tradeoﬀ. The number of cores per inverter is upper-bounded by the available resources on the respective device as well as the relation of the cycle count per point multiplication with respect to one ﬁnal inversion. Since this number directly corresponds to resources available on a given FPGA, we implemented the design generically to allow maximum scalability and ﬂexibility also for other devices.
Eﬃcient Elliptic-Curve Cryptography 31 34 CTL Dual Port RAM 1 34 Dual Port RAM 2 34 34 Multiplication / Squaring / Inversion 34 CTL Arithmetic Controller CTL CTL 34 Addition / Subtraction 34 34 Arithmetic Unit Curve25519 Core FSM CMD / RESP 8 Fig. 2. Overview of the Curve25519 Core Modular Addition Unit. Centerpiece of the modular addition and subtraction unit computing c = a ± b mod p are two DSP blocks supporting 25x18bit multiplications and up to 48-bit additions, subtractions or accumulations.
Reconfigurable Computing: Architectures, Tools, and Applications: 10th International Symposium, ARC 2014, Vilamoura, Portugal, April 14-16, 2014. Proceedings by Diana Goehringer, Marco Domenico Santambrogio, João M.P. Cardoso, Koen Bertels